Graffiti first appeared in the United States in the 1960s. The main medium of graffiti is wall, but in the late 20th century, the medium created by graffiti is not just wall, its creative form and content are more diversified and diversified, and it once became the patent of avant-garde fashion designers. After so many years of development, street graffiti culture has spread to many countries in the world, in some big cities such as New York, Berlin, London, Copenhagen, etc., and is gradually accepted by people, and gradually becomes an art.
When graffiti is painted on the wall, it is a very simple matter, but it takes a lot of time to remove the graffiti from the wall. Now travel is a very convenient time, some people will leave a mark on a scenic spot, such as engraving the words “visit here” on the wall, or painting it with spray paint on the wall, leaving a name a thought. As everyone knows, this is also a kind of damage to the scenic spot. Although it is very simple to describe and draw, it will take a lot of time to repair and clean in the later stage, and it will also cause damage to the objects in the scenic spot.
Laser cleaning can quickly clean the graffiti on the wall. It can be clearly seen that there are red and blue graffiti on the wall. If the traditional cleaning method is used, it is time-consuming and laborious, and the cleaning also requires a certain amount of labor. However, the use of laser cleaning equipment to clean the graffiti on the wall can solve these problems. When the laser beam is irradiated on the surface of the graffiti, the graffiti absorbs the focused laser energy instantly, causing the graffiti on the wall to evaporate or peel off instantly. The cleaning method for removing surface graffiti, and the laser pulse with short action time will not damage the wall surface under appropriate parameters.
Laser cleaning has the following advantages:
1. Green cleaning: no chemicals are used, and the waste after cleaning is solid and harmless powder, which can completely solve the problem of environmental pollution caused by chemical cleaning.
2. Non-damaging cleaning: non-grinding, non-contact, and no damage to the substrate during cleaning.
3. Low-cost cleaning: The equipment consumes very little electricity when it is running.
4. Precise and precise cleaning: Precise and precise cleaning of designated areas can be performed.
5. Automatic cleaning: It can be matched with automatic equipment to realize automatic cleaning.