Big size 2040 Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Description
Fiber laser cutting machine it can do plane cutting, can also do bevel cutting processing, and the edge is neat, smooth, suitable for high precision metal plate cutting processing, coupled with the mechanical arm can be three-dimensional cutting instead of the original imported five axis laser.Compared with ordinary carbon dioxide laser cutting machine, it saves more space and gas consumption, and has a high photoelectric conversion rate. It is a new product of energy saving and environmental protection, and also one of the world’s leading technology products.
You can choose the different power(1000w-20000w) to cut the different thickness materials, It’s can used for stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, silicon steel, spring steel, aluminum, aluminum alloy, galvanized sheet, aluminized zinc sheet, pickling plate, copper, silver, gold, titanium and other metal sheet and pipe cutting.
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Features
- The Fiber Laser Cutting Machine, It can cut stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum plate and galvanized plate
- High-performance laser source and stable operating system which make the best cutting effect.
- High precision of the machine: The imported servo motor cooperates with the imported ball screw transmission, which greatly improves the response speed and cutting accuracy of the equipment and prolongs the service life of the product
- The machine is capable of automatic height adjustment to maintain constant focal length and stable cutting quality.
- The machine is used for cutting a variety of metals with excellent and stable cutting quality.
- The specialized CAD / CAM automatic programming software and automatic nesting software aim to maximally save raw materials.
- Access to the CNC system through Ethernet interface makes communication and remote monitoring possible during the laser cutting process.
Fiber Laser cutting machine speed: cutting speed up to 30m/min maximum positioning speed up to 40m/min faster than the speed of linear cutting.
The narrowest slit, the smallest heat-affected zone, the smallest local deformation of the workpiece, no mechanical deformation.
Laser Cutting Machine Parameter
|Working size||2000*4000mm (optional)|
|Laser head||Raytools /Au3thech brand|
|Cooling way||Water cooling|
|Cutting materials||carbon steel, stainless stell, iron,aluminum, copper, atc|
|Motor and driver||Japan Fuji/ Yaskawa servo brand|
|Table Type||Sawtooth table|
Fiber laser cutting machine Parts
It’s all made up of high quality accessories, Raytools/ Au3Tech cutting heads, Janpan Fuji / Yaskawa/Delta servo motor and driver, DK/Max/Raycus/IPG laser source, Cpycut/Au3tech control system, good quality water chiller to cooling machine
Packaging & Shipping
- Packaging: Our this fiber laser cutting machine is packaged by protect film ; anti-collision package edge;
- Shipping: We cooperate with SINOTRANS company whose experience in the ocean transportation will guarantee your machine safety. We also provide train transport, especially to Russia, Ukraine and other inland countries
1) Check the steel belt regularly and make sure it is tight.Otherwise in the operation of the problem, it is possible to hurt people, serious can also lead to death.The steel belt seems to be a small thing, but the problem is a bit serious.
2) Check the straightness of the track and the perpendicularity of the machine every six months, and timely maintain and debug if abnormal.Without doing this, it is possible to cut out the effect is not very good, the error will increase, affecting the cutting quality.This is the most important and must be done.
3) Once a week, vacuum the dust and dirt in the machine, and all electrical cabinets should be closed to prevent dust.
4) The guide rail should be cleaned regularly to eliminate dust and other sundries. The rack should be wiped regularly to ensure the normal equipment, and lubricating oil should be added to ensure lubrication and no sundries.The guide rail should be cleaned and lubricated regularly, and the motor should also be cleaned and lubricated regularly. The machine can move better in the process, cut more accurately, and the quality of the product cut will be improved.