For laser cutter business, the maintenance and care are very important to keep the machine good performance. Here are some tips for laser business owner to refer:
- When starting to work, the laser current must be warmed up for 5 minutes before it can work. If it is colder winter or humid weather, the warm-up time needs to be longer.
- When using the “laser high voltage” key to dial, the laser power supply is in a standby state, so as not to encounter the manual light emitting laser when the computer is operating, which may cause personal injury. After working for a period of time, if the processing is not continuous, the power should be turned off. When the machine is processing, the operator should not leave the post without authorization to avoid accidents. If you work continuously for more than 5 hours, you can rest for half an hour before continuing to work.
- After use, all the water in laser machine must be drained to prevent the circulating water in the laser tube from freezing.
- Keep away from the interference of high-power equipment, so as not to cause the laser cutting machine to malfunction and unresponsive, so try to avoid this phenomenon. If you encounter some large-scale bulldozers, electric welders and some of the world’s largest output equipment, you should stay away.
- If in some places where the network is unstable, the laser businesss user can install a power supply above 3000W to prevent the voltage from being unstable and burning the circuit or the computer.
- The guide rail is one of the important equipment of the laser cutting machine, should be pay more attention in the laser cutter business. During its work, the processed material will generate a lot of dust. The method is to wipe the previous lubricating oil and dust with a rag. Clean, and then apply a layer of lubricating oil on the top or side. The normal maintenance cycle is once a week.
- A large amount of dust will accumulate in the fan during long-term work, and these dust will directly affect the exhaust efficiency of the fan, which will cause a large amount of smoke to be unable to be discharged. The maintenance method is to disassemble the exhaust pipe and the fan. Connect the throat sieve with a rag to clean the dust inside. Can be cleaned once a month