Laser welding machine
1000w Laser Cleaner
JNCT laser is the earliest company in China to produce welding machine, the welding machine also called laser welder, the laser welding machine products in our company include laser welding machine, laser beam welder, handheld laser welder, jewelry welder, fiber laser welding machine and so on, if you are looking for the laser welding machine price, our jnct have various of laser welder for sale.
The price of laser welding machine will be affected by many factors, such as working principle, welding power, brand of laser welding machine accessories, customized demand, after-sales service, etc.
- The laser welder working principle is different, the price of laser welding machine is also different
The mold welding of welding molds and the jewelry welding of welding jewelry belong to YAG welding machines. The price is relatively cheap compared to fiber laser welding machine, and the maintenance cost is lower. Fiber hand-held welding machine and robot welding machine belong to fiber welding machine, and the price ranges from several thousand dollars to tens of thousands of dollars.
- The power of the laser welding machine is different
Laser welding machine power has different ： such as 200w 400w 600w 1000w 1500w 2000w 3000w etc.
The higher the power, the higher the relative price.
For example, our Changtai company’s 200W jewelry welding machine price is 3500-4500 dollars: the price of the 1000W optical fiber hand-held welding machine ranges from 8000-10000 US dollars. The laser is the core component of the fiber welding machine. The greater the power, the higher the price. In addition, the higher the power, the higher the requirements for the cooling system.
- Different brands of laser welding machine accessories
There are many accessories for laser welding machines. Imported ones are a little more expensive than domestic ones. There are also many brands of laser welder accessories in China, and the prices are also uneven. For example, there are three major brands of laser welding machines: MAX / RAYCUS / JPT. Our Changtai Company chooses laser brands with good product quality and stable performance from the perspective of use cost and maintenance cost. In addition, the brands of welding heads are also different. At present, the most popular laser welder head in the market are Hanwei and Wanshunxing. We can make machines according to the needs of customers.
- Different customization laser welder needs
When customers choose welding machines, they will add accessories according to their different work requirements.
Install a CCD camera monitoring system on the jewelry welding to clearly see the welding process. The hand-held welding machine adds a manipulator instead of manual welding. Some welding processes require customized automated fixtures or modification of the workbench.
These customized laser welder requirements have caused the increase in the manufacturing cost of the welding machine, and have put forward higher requirements on the production technology, which also directly affected the sales price of the welding machine.
- After-sales service
Yag welding machines：like jewelry welding machines crystals ，Xenon lamps are consumables and have a certain service life. The lasers of fiber welding machines work for about 100,000 hours. It needs to be replaced after expiration.
Our Changtai company provides laser welder consumers with a strong after-sales service guarantee and timely provision of these consumables.
When there is a problem with the laser, return to the factory for repair or send a new laser to the customer as appropriate. Solve current problems for customers in a timely manner.
In general, when customers purchase laser welding machines, first they must clarify how their products need to be configured with the welding machine, pay attention to the detailed parameters of the machine: power, configuration, performance, etc., and put after-sales service in an important position.
Laser welding machine is mainly used for welding metal materials.It can be used for welding of various metals, such as titanium, nickel, tin, zinc, copper, aluminum, chromium, bismuth, gold, silver, etc., as well as welding of the same materials as steel and Kovar.Welding various dissimilar metals, such as copper nickel, nickel titanium, copper titanium, brass copper, low carbon steel copper.
Many industries and sectors rely on it. The most common ones include:
- Automobile industry
- Aerospace industry
- Assembly manufacturing industry
- Engineering and IT department
- Construction industry
- Sheet metal, chassis and water tank
- Various hardware lights
- Door and window frame
- Kitchen and washbasin hardware
- Billboards, advertisements, etc.
The main purpose of laser welding machine welding is to make a connection of sufficient strength between the two sides of the welding. The welding strength of the laser welding machine has a great relationship with the power of the laser welding equipment, as well as the welding speed and the welding material.
- When the power of the welding machine is the same, the welding speed directly affects the strength of the welding. The faster the welding speed, the narrower the weld seam, and the welding cannot be formed quickly. In other words, the faster the welding speed, the weaker the welding strength. The faster the welding speed, the shallower the penetration, so when welding thin plates or materials with better weldability, high-speed welding can be used, but low-speed welding when welding thick plates or difficult-to-weld materials.
- When the welding speed of the laser welding machine remains the same, the higher the laser power, the greater the intensity of laser welding. That is to say, when the laser power is increased from 1000W to 2000W, the penetration depth will increase and the laser welding strength will also increase.
Our Changtai company is currently doing strength experiments on hand-held welding machines
1) 1000W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel within 3 mm.
2) 1500W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel within 5 mm.
3) 2000W laser welding machine can weld stainless steel within 8 mm.
If there is a relatively large weld (greater than 0.3mm) between the two materials, then we would recommend the customer to use an automatic wire feeder.
In addition, the welding strength is also affected by the welding material, whether there is gas assist during welding, etc. Different materials have different absorption of laser light. The surface state of the material (the degree of smoothness) has an important influence on the absorption rate of the laser; The shielding gas is assisted to prevent the workpiece from being oxidized during welding, protect the focusing lens, and dissipate the plasma shield generated during high-power laser welding. Then the welding strength will be further improved.
In summary, there is a suitable welding speed range for a certain laser power and a certain thickness of a specific material. When the relevant conditions are met, the strength of the welding is naturally very strong. It is definitely larger than the traditional welding process on the market.
Laser welding is different from MIG
Laser welding and MIG welding are the two most important welding forms on the market.
Compared with MIG welding, laser welding has obvious advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages of laser welding lie in the improvement of production efficiency, no pollution, and high weld quality in sheet metal welding
- The laser welding machine speed and penetration ability of the welding machine is strong.
The ability of laser to penetrate materials is compared with traditional MIG welding. When welding relatively thick materials, the use of MIG requires multiple welding. The speed of laser welding machine is three to five times faster than MIG welding, and MIG welding also needs to be performed. Cleaning and polishing after welding. Although the bevel angle needs to be polished in advance for laser welding at positions above half an inch, it is much smaller than the entire bevel angle required for MIG welding. For materials with a thickness of half an inch, laser welding will be 15-50 times faster than MIG. If the post-processing time of MIG welding is added, the speed of laser welding will be even faster.
In addition, laser welding sometimes does not need to use filler metal or shielding gas, and does not need to be polished after the weld is completed, which saves time and money and improves production efficiency.
- During the welding work, the more heat input in welding, the greater the residual stress generated, and the greater the degree of buckling, deformation and shrinkage.
Compared with MIG, when laser welding is welding on thin plates, MIG welding transfers more heat and has a longer cooling cycle, while laser welding reduces the heat input by about 85%, transfers heat energy with a very small beam, and only melts the part In the area, the parts cool very quickly, thereby minimizing the deformation and welding metallurgical effects.
According to this advantage of laser welding machine, it is often used in industries that require high aesthetic quality or aesthetic effect, such as electrical appliances, signs or elevator panels.
- Laser welding is non-contact, there are almost no wearing parts, and there is no risk of tungsten immersion contamination.
Laser welding machines have such advantages, so why is MIG still enthusiastic?
- The initial cost of the MIG system is usually lower than that of the laser system. However, the cost of lasers has been declining,
- MIG welding is easier to automate, only need to control welding speed, voltage, amperage, angle and other parameters. In addition, although MIG welding accuracy is worse than laser welding, but the welding is relatively strong.
For welding processes that do not require welding precision and precision, MIG welding is a good choice.
Now in development, the MIG welding process and laser welding are combined together. Achieve the most perfect welding process
hand held welder – small laser welding machine price hand held welder – small laser welding machine price description Handheld laser welding machine, also called hand held welder, hand held
jewelry spot welder – laser spot welder machine price jewelry laser spot welder machine Laser spot welder is most used in jewelry laser welder industry. Desktop jewelry laser spot welding machine