Handheld Laser Welder- 2022 Best handheld laser welding machine for sale
Handheld laser welder -2021 best handheld laser welding machine for saleOur JNCT engineer special designed this handheld laser welder outlook and size to make it easy to take and operate, now the handheld laser welder is for sale, we are sure you will get it in cheap handheld laser welder price.
Handheld laser welding machine use a modern technique that offers better welding results, especially when joining metal or thermoplastics together. A handheld laser welder uses laser beams that provide focused heat that allows for narrow and deep welds.Before this technology, most welders used argon arc welding, which would leave defects on products. Laser welding solved the problem and increased the production rates due to its high welding abilities. This guide helps you understand handheld laser machines, their applications, handheld laser welder prices, and so on.
LASER is an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. Laser welding (also called laser beam welding) is a technology that uses laser beams to produce heat energy enough for welding. The heat produced is concentrated by the lens, thus making it easy to target a specific point.
This specificity (0.025mm) ensures that minimal destruction of workpieces occurs. As a result, materials joined using laser welding will have neater joints, and the chances of corrosion will be lower.
Compared to conventional welding techniques such as TIG and MIG, laser beam welding technology is fast, economical, and environmentally friendly. However, the handheld laser welding machines price is a bit higher than the conventional ones.
A fiber handheld laser welder is a portable welding unit consisting of several elements that contribute to the production of laser beams, necessary for welding. The fiber laser welder consists of two main parts: the laser generator and the welding head.
Fiber Laser Generator
The fiber laser generator supplies high-power light energy to the welding head, which can automatically change its shape according to different metal materials.
Handheld laser welder generator has three major components: driving system, positioning system, beam delivery optical system.
- Driving System
The low voltage power supply is used in the driving system. It can provide stable current, ensure the stability of the output laser beam, and reduce the decline of conversion efficiency due to heat when it is working.
Meanwhile, handheld laser welder driving system has a constant-temperature control function that allows you to maintain an appropriate working temperature.
- Positioning System
The micro-computer control of the positioning system can keep the laser welding head to move always toward the platen, which is responsible for polishing and grinding metal pieces.
- Beam Delivery Optical System
The beam delivery optical system consists of two parts: firstly it sends high power light energy into optical fiber; then converts the high-energy laser beams transmitted by the fiber into a linear light to make it possible for the welding head to work.
This system is equipped with a battery, which guarantees that power supply is available during problems in high voltage supply. It also features a quick guide rail which allows you to move the welding head quickly and easily.
The Welding Head
Portable wobble welding head releases the laser beams for welding. It should be lightweight and ergonomic for ease of use.
The construction of handheld laser welder machines is sturdy. As such, they have a wide range of applications ranging from fillet welding, stack welding, vertical welding, and tailor welding.
It requires few consumables and is 2-10 times faster when compared to traditional convention welding techniques.
A fiber laser is a type of laser in which the beam of light passes through a fiber-optic cable rather than being carried by one, as in an ordinary laser.
We have different power levels for these three models: 1000W, 1500W, 2000W.
- 1000W laser welding machine
The 1000W fiber laser welding machine is within this range and it has the function of easy installation and debugging, and can be directly powered on.
It’s suitable for SMT placement and soldering work. This product can be widely used in small home appliances, communication equipment, automotive electronics testing areas, especially for device board welding, metal surface welding, which is better than traditional soldering technology.
- 1500W laser welder
This 1500W laser welding system is mainly used for spot welding the carbon steel metal sheet. It is also used with the CNC machine for laser cutting and welding.
1500W metal spot welder is suitable for small and medium-sized workshops, and it’s easy to operate. It has a good function of low energy consumption rate, high speed, high precision, which make this kind of equipment very popular in more and more countries. If you need to weld the carbon steel metal sheet, the 1500W laser welding is your best choice.
1500w metal spot welder has many advantages in control and welding speed, which make it very hot sale. Our series 1500w metal spot welding machine can guarantee efficient power to weld any material with high quality.
- 2000W laser welding machine
The laser welder can cut and weld metal, regardless of the different types and thicknesses. It also allows the cutting of materials that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to work with. You can use it for a variety of applications including:
- Welding sheets together to create signs and banners.
- Repairing farm equipment such as tractors.
- Welding metal components onto cars and trucks to add custom characteristics such as spoilers or other aftermarket options.
- Repairing and making unique art pieces in metals such as copper, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Repairing wrought iron fencing.
- Welding scrap metals together to make new products, such as carts or other forms of transportation.
- Welding car parts together, such as bumpers or grills
The power you choose will depend on your needs. The higher the watts, the more powerful it will be.
Handheld laser welding uses the concept of beam concentration. It comprises a beam production unit, a concentration unit, and a portable wobble.
When the electrons are excited, they receive energy. When it returns to its normal state, it emits a photon of light. These photons increase as the radiation emission increases.
- Flash Lamp Starts.When this lamp starts, it leads to the emission of light photons
- Electrons Excitement.The photon’s energy is absorbed by the gain medium and electrons are excited. They move to their higher energy levels. As they return to lower levels, they emit a photon of light.
- Photons Multiplication.Photons produced further stimulate other electrons leading to the production of a cascade of light energy.
- Laser Beams Leave the Chamber.When the welder presses the start button, the photons come out through a partially reflective mirror. They then pass through the lens that concentrates them, and causes them to focus on a precise area.
The entire process takes a few seconds from the moment the welder starts the machine to the time the beams leave the wobble into the metal.
Handheld fiber laser welding machines are used in different areas. Its blemish-free welding and highly focused welding make it a favorite for many welders. Some of its applications include:
- Local Welding Industries
Handheld laser welding machines are used to manufacture various household items such as gates, window grills, and security grills for vehicles. It can be used with a variety of metals, such as HSLA steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum.
- Special Industry Applications
Metal processing industries such as mining, construction machinery, defense industries, and shipbuilding are quite interested in this technology because of its ability to work on any metal.
Industries that involve heavy machinery need stronger components that can endure wear and tear during their operation cycles. To achieve this, these companies are incorporating handheld laser welding machines into their equipment designs to create lighter but more durable metal parts for their machines.
For instance, laser welding can be used to weld the steel molding to make the steel body of mobile cranes. This makes it possible for cranes working in construction sites or transporting goods at ports to lift heavier loads with less effort while maintaining their durability during operations.
The use of a handheld laser welding machine is associated with several benefits. Modern welding technology is, without a doubt, more efficient than traditional welding methods. If you’re not convinced, then read below the advantages of using a handheld fiber laser welding machine:
- Superior Quality of Welding. Handheld laser beam welding is highly focused. It targets the specific joint that connects two metal pieces. As a result, the metals neither deform nor shrink. This reduces wastages and results in a better economy of raw materials.
- Weld Strength.When compared to MIG or TIG welding, laser welding results in a better depth-width ratio. As such, the weld will be outstanding and will last longer.
- Concentrated Laser Beams for Precision.Unlike other welding techniques, laser beams do not spread to untargeted areas of the material. Additionally, the joints cool rapidly, thus enabling you to handle the material instantly after job completion.
- Compatible with a Wide Range of Metals.Laser beam welding is ideal for use with numerous metals, including titanium, carbon steel, aluminum, high-strength steel, precious metals, and stainless steel. This flexibility makes owning a handheld fiber laser welding machine a highly profitable venture. You can handle almost every assignment without worries.
- Highly Specific Welding.Handheld fiber laser welding machine’s precision is unmatched. It boasts 0.025mm precision making it the most ideal for small metal joinery assignments. No conventional welding technique can match this specificity.
- One-Sided Welding. Unlike spot welding, laser beam welding requires that you only have access to one side of the material. As such, it will be faster and more convenient than the spot (resistance welding) process.
- Simple Process Ideal for Beginners.Laser beam welding is straightforward. It does not require mechanical control from the operator. Instead, the laser beam production is controlled by the internal operating system. As such, the welder will only focus on the nozzle and the assignment will be done in a few minutes.
Looking at the benefits above, it is safe to say that laser beam welding is revolutionary. This technology has turned around the welding sector for the better. It yields smooth and beautiful yields, minimizes the cost of grinding & polishing, and produces less scrap.
The initial cost of owning a handheld welder is not quite high. The handheld laser welding machine price mainly depends on the laser power.
Overall, you should be ready to spend about $7000, sometimes upwards of $20,000 to get a reliable laser welding machine.
However, buying the laser welder machine will be worth it in the long run. They are highly reliable, require no consumables, and their maintenance isn’t as demanding as the conventional types. If you want the detail handheld laser welder price, welcome contract us freely.
hand held welder – small laser welding machine price hand held welder – small laser welding machine price description Handheld laser welding machine, also called hand held welder, hand held
Alternatives for ipg lightweld 1500 laser welding system price for sale Alternatives for ipg lightweld 1500 laser welding system price for sale description Ipg lightweld 1500 laser welding system price for
Portable laser rust remover price-Cheapest laser cleaning machine for sale Portable laser rust remover price-Cheapest laser cleaning machine for sale product description As we all know, many metal products will rust
portable laser welder for sale , best portable laser welding machine price Portable laser welding machine price description Portable laser welder also called handheld fiber laser welding machine, it is